Saturday, February 28, 2009

Anza HPP Blog 2/26/09

It's Anza (star)

The news~

Tomorrow we'll finish working on our pre-professional recording. And, on the 28th, driven by my strong feelings, the recording starts!

As it begins.....I still fear that everyday life. (laugh)

As the recording pattern progresses, I want to post photo's throughout. From start to finish!

I want to show such things as the members being cute and how difficult it can be in the recording studio, right?! (laugh)

But, you'll have to wait!!

The tour is ahead and we're quickly trying to arrange it so that the new song will be ready when the schedule begins. To tell the truth, I'm wanting to do a live show very soon.....really.

After this, the live concerts will increase a lot.

Before long, it appears I have an announcement to publish. (laugh)

At any rate, let's get the HPP members fired up for the recording! Okay!

No comments: