Saturday, February 28, 2009

Anza Myspace Blog 2/27/09

Hooray! I did it.

current mood: hot

However, it's already tomorrow......

Our recording has officially begun. Something is weird, I'm so excited.....what the heck?! (laugh)

Every time I start out with a frown so I have to wonder, is this me??

Anyway, all the members are unanimously going all out!! Surely we'll have to, in order to get down this road without everything at the end being full of mistakes. (laugh)

take 1, take 2, take 3, take4, take5, Oh Yeah!

I want to mention that today, ( the 27th ) Tokyo had it's first snow of the season come down!!!!

I know for sure because HPP guitar player Mar e-mailed me an amazing shot of it falling outside. ( laugh )

Wow~ it's beautiful to see~ ( heart )

Of course, having a white world outside while you're inside the studio is a fine thing. Cold outside, but hot inside.....Yeah. (laugh)

Well, the main vocal tracks will be recorded in April. And yet, it turns out that that will be when the tour really heats up. I'll be doing both at the same time. So, I'll have to watch my health and keep my mind focused or I'll be shedding tears before it's over!

For some time now, I've been in love with my Szechuan noodles, but should I start using some self control?.......since it's so spicy. ( laugh )

In regard to my throat and singing voice, maybe I should exclude it from my menu.

No comments: