Friday, October 17, 2008

Anza JP Blog 10/12/08

Oh Yeah!

Running around after the stage has been extremely active. Well, it makes the time pass, maybe a little too fast.....

Yesterday, HPP performed live at Kanazawa. This was the latest show at Kanazawa AZ since January and it was really fun. For some reason, I truly enjoy this Live House as a place to play. It's important to me because it feels like coming back to a home town crowd.

Thank you to everyone who came out to see us. I guarantee you that we'll be back to play at Kanazawa again!!

Next up for HPP is the live concert at Loud Park 08!! It's in the Saitama Super Arena!!!!

The tension for me is through the roof.....but, I promise I won't fall flat on my face!

I'll be surrounded by air in such a big place! (?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, I got my computer back on line after some technical difficulties.

I'm hoping to catch up with Anza's Blog's in the next day or two.

No comments: