Friday, October 24, 2008

HPP Blog 10/23/08 *Completed*

Hey (star) it's Anza.

It's been a long time. The rumor about my death is false. (laughing)

Loud Park Festival 08 has ended.

Mar and Hiro have contributed to the Blog, but not me....still, it was a wonderful 2 days. It was truly a great experience for me.

Of course, the Live Show was scheduled to start in the morning, so when I woke up, I was worried what my voice would sound like. (laugh)

It was Day One and I didn't understand my feelings. We began unnoticed, and before you know it, the show was over.

It was all to much for me, and the remainder of the Festival was amazing....the whole time, my head just grasped things hazily as if I were drunk. And I got this feeling like I was dreaming. I really saw a lot of people there and I was so thankful. I was very grateful.

Actually, after our show was over, I cried in the bathroom. (laugh)

I felt maximum tension and anxiety. Then fear gripped me and my hands started shaking. Then I realized how much this means and knowing what's going on, I went on stage.

Yet, when I faced the audience to perform, their warm cheers could be heard.....I really felt the kindness of the fans. It was great to be alive.

And then, as soon as it was over, it was a day where I took notice of what I was aiming at. The guys in the band also have their own realities to fight with. To end it is simple. But, to continue, unless there is a spirit of togetherness, physical strength, and a willing readiness for the task at hand, it's useless. Don't you agree?

It was 9 years ago and I was desperate to separate from the past. From zero I started to make myself into a new person. Pride and the like as traits of my personality, honestly would be nothing but a hindrance as far as working with HPP is concerned. I couldn't just sponge off them, right?

I was called an Idol in the past by the Entertainment Industry and I can't completely escape it. But, I can choose a new path to live my life with no regrets. And right now, I probably don't have any.

It can be tough to bear when you reach your limits, for myself and for HPP, don't you think? Now, it doesn't scare me any more. Because, at 32 years of age, it doesn't hurt to have dreams for yourself. (laugh)

With all the help given to me by the members and the manager, their looking after me has encouraged me to dream even more. So, I'll do my best!

You'll have to pardon me, please. I ended up making a somewhat long entry.....I've said it many times over, but.....Thank you truly.

P.S.

However, all the bands that appeared at Loud Park were wonderful. Yes!!

On 11/10 at Shin-Kiba Coast, MUCC and a group of foreign bands will be joining us to do a live show. I'm really looking forward to seeing some amazing bands.

And then, on 11/21, we'll be doing an HPP Solo Show. The tickets are going fast. Be sure to get yours ahead of time. (heart)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, I have posted the completed entry. Anza wasn't kidding when she said it was somewhat long. I had 2 cups of coffee go cold on me while I was working on it.

No comments: