Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Anza Myspace Blog 10/28/08

Paralysed Box!

current mood: animated

The second Live DVD from HPP goes on sale today. This is great to see. This is the kind of work we'd like to do more!!

We'd honestly like to show the real face of HPP, we tried to project what we feel from the world to our neighborhoods.

Certainly, get it by all means. We're waiting to hear your thoughts and impressions, OK? (heart)(laugh)

I'm at home now and I have a tune shaking my head, it's starting to explode and I can hear it clearly. (laugh)

There's pretty nervous tension when I'm songwriting, which is good.

Regrettably, it's an unpleasant feeling to have a tune rattling your brains. I like to be more in control.

Because I want to hear it clear.

*HPP dropped a new DVD today.
I want you to watch it!! ^^
It includes members private and HPP's world.
Please, get it & I'm waiting for your impressions!! ^^

Anza*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The part between the stars was written by Anza in English.

No comments: