Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Anza JP Blog 10/6/08

Peacefully!!!!

With all seriousness, I was able to face the Final Show of, "Only You"!!!! I want to say to everyone, truly-truly Thank You very much.

When I received the script, I started to read through it rapidly. I remember the suspense as I worried more and more thinking, "What an extreme role"!!!! Bad influence. (laughing)

Now, though, I really enjoy being called the sexy and cute Miss Ayako. (heart)

And now, to everyone in the cast and on the staff, with all my heart, thanks.

Really, from the time the company hit the training room, the laughter never stopped! It was a wonderful company.

And last, above all else, to everyone who came to see me perform, Thank you very much indeed. Kissing up.

Today, I know that just a Blog post is inexcusable. I'll up a photograph at a later date!

From this day on- HEAD PHONES PRESIDENT!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I would have posted this sooner, but my computer kicked off early this morning and I'm trying to get it back on line.

No comments: