Monday, March 2, 2009

Anza JP Blog 3/1/09

Hey! How are you?

Somehow, I'm feeling energetic. (laugh)

The snow is also coming down and it feels like the coldest day of the year. That's how it is as HPP starts recording.

I have a great feeling about this. Even though we only just finished one day. That's what you're thinking, right? (laugh)

Still, it's not really my turn yet, but this member is doing more to stay involved and to contribute where I can. I'm just ready to hurry up and get on with the singing! I hate to say this, but by the time this month is over, I'll probably be tired of singing. I guess.(laugh)

We'll be concentrating on a packed live concert schedule from March to June. You know that makes me happy.

We have more announcements to make and more shows to schedule where we'll come to play and you can come to meet us. However, it'll be a little while before I can write and provide you with all the details.

HPP is extremely busy. It's huge, even for me!! Do you think I should be worried a bit?? I'm up to the task. (laugh)

We're recording tomorrow also.

Oh! I think the Pecan Sandies are excellent cookies from Nabisco.

I whole heartily recommend them!!!

They're delicious!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm just giving my best guess on Pecan Sandies as the name of the cookie Anza is recommending. She didn't give me much to go on.

No comments: