Thursday, March 19, 2009

Anza Myspace Blog 3/17/09

Go!

current mood: hot

I was at home watching TV when a documentary about a boxer caught my eye. *

I ended up having deep respect for him. As the years pile up they take a toll on his physical strength, his attitude helped him to overcome such obstacles when it was time to fight. I received a lot of courage from his story!

The world worries about such things as age. How many people would have abandoned their dream to bury it in the ground? It seem that people's attitudes still have far to go.....

it's the same with a band.

You have to be realistic when you're confronted with money problems, your parent's opinions, the look of your surroundings, and you're exposed to in-fighting. I think it's too much for a lot of band members to put up with.

But, it's tough to stick it out, to give up the dream is easy.........right?

I think it's a lie to assume the worst. I sometimes worry that I'll pass through my 30's without either love or marriage......however, it's too early to think like that as yet. (laugh)

Currently, I'm loving HEAD PHONES PRESIDENT more and more. (laugh)

What can I say for certain?.....

I want to keep going after my dream forever, not crying and allowing my age to become a barrier. I really have a lot to say about it, but it's hard for me right now to express it!

When I was 20 years old, I thought a song expression of me was unmistakable. ?

I guess in time I should act more womanly? I wonder. (laugh)

I think I need to pray more so that everyone's dream will sparkle! All the more reason to tour!!!!! yeah!

Each chance I get to meet everyone at the concert hall is something I look forward to more and more.

Anza

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whew! I made it! Anza's Myspace Blogs are tough to translate.

She names the boxer in the first sentence, but I can't figure out. If any knows, just tell me and I'll fix it.

No comments: