Friday, March 13, 2009

Anza Myspace Blog 3/12/09

Reset Button.....

current mood: quixotic

Occasionally, I would like a control switch to flip sometimes when things are difficult. With me, when my emotions are unclear, I find it hard to guess which direction to take.

I'm writing about how expression plays a role in the life of every human being. There are moments when everything is wonderful and you're going ahead with all your strength, till you hit a sudden roadblock.

Words irresistibly push you to the limit, should they make you angry?

Does your body temperature rise till it almost reaches the boiling point and you feel like your head is about to explode? And in the end, is it something to cry about?

Perhaps we experience all possible sensations. People have more than enough things to effect their feelings. From unavoidable suffering to occasionally gratification.

Besides, when your being controlled like that, you continue breathing in and out......just a part of living? I wonder.

We get more wounds and each time we try to cover them up. To hide them if at all possible. But, in the end, old wounds tend to pop open......

Reset

Alas, I wish there was a button like that because I'd be pushing it every second. It would be simple if you could reset people as easily as you reset a game, right?

However, I'm waiting to see the light tomorrow. Although, I'll be muttering to myself and trying to consider all this on my day off, right?

No comments: