Monday, May 12, 2008

Anza JP Blog 5/12/08

.........

Here lately, my body has been fairly weak.

I had stiff shoulders and a lump on the neck that I had examined at the hospital.

Good heavens! The result that came back was a virus in the lymph nodes.....

The medicine they gave me to drink to strengthen me always makes me feel sluggish.

Well, there won't be a quick complete recovery!

And now, Thank you to everyone who came to the Mito show on the 11th.

Recently, our stage shows have gotten progressively longer and the muscle pain has also increased. But, this member is fighting through it with all her energy. (laugh)

So, I'm happy.

The other day, I ate "Konaida" ? mold cheese for the first time!!!

It was in a mixed meal I had. ?

Flavor? It's a matter of preference. (laugh)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't think I've ever heard of a lymph node virus. I hope Anza gets better.

No comments: