Saturday, May 24, 2008

Anza JP Blog 5/22/08 *Edit*

!

Lately, I was compelled to buy a certain book....

The subject it's written about is scary....I was knocked for a loop.

Have you heard about the book, "Warning from the Future"?

The author dreams of things in the future to give you a picture of what's possible. This is a thing that truly made me wake up.....and open my eyes....

Something occurs in the future that we don't understand, and then, the earth is holding a bomb. And it's a bomb that we're making called Global Warming. All humans have a hand in causing the damage, don't you think?

In the future, all kind of disasters happen.....it's well written and up to date.

I think, is there anything I could have done to help out? Probably

It's truly something serious for us all to think about!! We should all jump into action!!

We should do it for the sake of penguins, seals, and polar bears as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*EDIT*
Thanks to Bunny and Akira, I now have the correct name of the book Anza is talking about.

2 comments:

An Interpreter said...

The book in question:

未来からの警告

Anonymous said...

The title is "Warning from the future".