Friday, May 2, 2008

Anza JP Blog 4/29/08

Let me see.

Yes! We went to Hokkaido to perform at Sapporo and Asahikawa.

I ate a lot of sea urchin and salmon roe. (ru ikra?) Especially the salmon roe. I must have eaten a mountain of it. (laughing) It was very enjoyable~.

Everyone who came to see HPP live, Thank- You truly. I was grateful. (star)

After 5 years since we last played at Sapporo and Asahikawa, we were greeted by an important friend. Also, we were given a warm welcome and shown lot's of kindness.

We made sure to let everyone know that we'd be back!! All the members pledged that. (laughing)

As for my gift shop story....that'll have to wait for another day....I'm sleepy.... (laugh)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good News Anza fans!

The long wait is over.

Anza has officially started her own Myspace page. Be sure to go check it out, and ask to be added to her friends.

Tell her Matt sent ya! Just kidding! But you can if you want to.

Here's the link. http://www.myspace.com/anza_hpp

No comments: