Saturday, May 17, 2008

Anza JP Blog 5/14/08


Eco Eco!!

Here's something I use all the time when I go to the store. I feel like it's my Eco-bag. *ecology bag*

I hate to think about how every time I go shopping, they stick it all in a plastic bag.

Truly, Global Warming is becoming serious. Don't you think?

Take the Polar Bear for example and the loss of it's habitat. If I consider it and take action, and the next person takes time to consider it and takes action, then the situation isn't past hope.

All it takes is for someone to make a start.

When I'm done using electricity, I unplug what I was using from the wall socket. (naturally)

That's something that becomes important in the long run. (obviously)

When you throw trash away, it just becomes more rubbish... try to think about ways to recycle!

There are various way to achieve the goal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since Anza asked the question, I think I'll give an answer.

Personally, I'll be glad when this Global Warming Eco Kick is over.

I remember when the Big Eco buzz word was ,"Acid Rain". All the ecology people were crying that sulfer coming out of factory smokestacks was turning into acid and raining on Canada, killing trout.

Now, all the factories are gone, and lot's of good paying jobs along with them. All I can say is, "Be careful what you wish for".

Don't think I'm against recycling. That's just good sense.

Do I think it will save Polar bears? Nope.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From one translator to another... a translator's job isn't to offer his or her own (close-minded) point of view on the translated text...... good job being unprofessional.