Saturday, May 3, 2008

Anza's MySpace Blog 5/1/08

Here's a special treat for all you loyal Anza fans. This is the translation of her very first MySpace Blog. This was completely done by my friend Akira and I had nothing to do with it. I could understand about half of what Anza was saying. But I couldn't nail down any of the particulars. So thanks to Akira, here you go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been a friend on Myspace with Anza-san.
I think it's nice to have her own page for her.

Well, here's a translation.
**********
title;Run! Myspace

At first I made my own page.(laughing)
And it was already yesterday, but...
We appeared as a first guest for a program, "Run! Myspace".
I could meet Ozzie-san and was in high spirits with NARUMI of the HPP member very much!
GTO and RINO were wonderful too...
MySpace is the best!!!!
Every Thursday from 22:00 to 23:00, "Run! Myspace",
Internet TV broadcasting station-"A! surprised broadcasting".
Everyone please check it every week!

**********

She's talking about the online tv program on myspace.
I missed it because of work(crying)...
HPP seems that they had good time.
I wish they'll be in it again.

4 comments:

Ksusha said...

Arigato!!!!!
Your site is treasure simply!!! I was so disordered, that could not understand Anza, I am happy now! I always wait the new translations of reports of Anza !!!! Thank you for that you do!!

Matt said...

Thank You, ksusha.

I know how you felt. I tried for a long time to find a way to translate Anza's Blog. Friends and fans who could have done it were undependable. So, once I got some good translation software. I decided to do it myself.

This way Anza fans can keep up with her every step of the way.

Be sure to go to Anza's MySpace page! Be sure to request to be her friend. That way you can post comments on her MySpace Blog!

Let her know you're a fan!

Ksusha said...

Thanks!!!)I already there and she already in my friends!) And you also) (My nik Nakayori)!

Anonymous said...

Well written article.