Sunday, May 18, 2008

HPP Blog 5/17/08

It's Anza (star)

How do I feel? Everyday I work hard and do my best. (laugh)

I'm so busy, I have to remember to breath.

I think very soon HPP will make an announcement on the latest project. It will probably be late at night at midnight when the news finally drops.

What's the holdup? We're waiting for a bit inside, causing a delay. Hmmmmmmm!

Our first Album "Vary" will be re-released on May 28th.

We've made many modifications and changes to the inside jacket. I want to check out the CD under the cover..... (Oh! this should be fun to see)

After a long time and a lot of water under the bridge, I thought I'd listen to it again. I have a different feeling about it now.

HPP is alive and well. We're still just a 7 year old band.

I guess I'd like to look after them so that the dream can go on. I sound like a mother. Don't you think? (laugh)

So everyone, pleased to meet you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cute little HPP key chains.

Since Anza said the translations are OK, I thought I'd go ahead and start posting her pics from the HPP Blog.

No comments: