Thursday, May 8, 2008

Anza MySpace Blog 5/7/08

current mood: thankful

The Shinjuku live has finished safely.

To everyone who came, Thank you truly. (star)

It was a great way to spend an evening, thanks very much!

This live show is one I absolutely will treasure.

I love being there on stage and making it my own. It's important to be face to face with the fans and see the crowd.

*Dear my friends

Thanks for many many messages!

Last night was so fantastic at Shinjuku!!

Sorry that I can't reply to all messages.

Bye (happy face)

Anza*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The part between the stars was written in English by Anza. I translated the rest.

I wrote Anza and asked her if it was alright for me to translate her blogs into English and post them here. Here's her answer.

*Anza reply*
Thank you for massage!
It's OK. NP. (^o^)

Anza
*******

I love it! I'm so glad that she thinks I'm doing a good job.

I have to say thanks also to Akira, this translation Blog wouldn't be near as good without her.

1 comment:

Ksusha said...

It amazing, that Anza answered you!!! Your work and true very useful and necessary!!! Thank you!)